Babati District is located along the ARUSHA-DODOMA road in the Rift Valley, south of Lake Manyara National Park and West of Tarangire. The people found in Babati and Hanang district exercise tribal, culture and traditions closely and Visitors can get involved freely with them to observe their lifestyle. You can also experience birdlife of over 500 species.
While travelling with Access Budget Safaris these are some of places of interest that you may encounter on your tour;
- A chance to participate in local beer brewing
- Fishing experience with local canoes on lake Babati while having a look at Hippos
- Private Mount Hanang Hike
- Cycling expeditions through remote areas
- Visiting development projects like cattle and goat dairy farming, bio-gas energy projects and piped water supply.
- Meals according to travel plan
- Professional English speaking Guide
- All National Park fees
- Mineral water
Items NOT included:
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Extra safaris